While watching the news, I can't help but feel blessed to be living in such a beautiful city! Yes we need rain...bad, but sunny and 70's for most of winter is very enjoyable. Our beautiful sunny weather can take a toll on our parked vehicles, such as motorhomes and trailers. We suggest starting and moving your non-daily driver once a month. Let the vehicle run for 30 minutes, maybe even drive it around. This will help keep the engine lubed and the tires from forming flat spots and cracks from the sun.
If you are planning on a trip let us check your travel vehicle for you. We wan you to have a fun vacation without incident and the best way to do that is to catch a problem (or find that there aren't any) before you hit the road. We can perform a 55-pt inspection, which is a comprehensive look from bumper to bumper. Give us a call, we have appointments available for you!
Take care of yourself too! If you are working inside, take your 15 minute breaks outside. Get up from that computer or stack of papers and enjoy this beautiful, sunny, warm day!
We all have our own New Years Resolutions, why not have one for your vehicle?! Happy New Years from the entire team at The Dyno Shop.
I, my owner's vehicle, swear to make the following resolutions for 2014:
1. Will carry my owners and their precious cargo safely wherever they drive me.
2. To respond quickly when my gas pedal is pushed, my steering wheel is turned, when my brakes are applied, and when my owner is running late.
3. To stop as quickly as possible for an emergency situation.
4. To never hydroplane, slide, or lose control of myself on the road.
5. To provide warmth when it's cold, a/c when it's hot, and shelter from all weather conditions.
6. To use fuel efficiently, help my owner's money stretch as far as possible.
7. Will avoid all accidents, scratches, pot holes, and any damage that would harm me or make my insurance go up.
8. Prevent my owners from locking their keys inside me.
9. Will serve my owners safely, comfortably, and be ready to go anytime they need me.
I will be fully equipped to meet all of my 2014 New Year's Resolutions if my owners remember that I am part of the family and that I need regular maintenance to be able to keep my promises. I will be delighted to go to The Dyno Shop for check-ups and/or repairs!